Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bob the Pumpkin



For FHE last night we did pumpkins. A few years ago we found this pumpkin decorating kits at Target. We love them because they are easy and it is fun the dress up the pumpkins. Even though we have these I still always have to carve a pumpkin. In the last few years I've done a spider-man face, a bat sign, and I don't remember anymore. This year I decided to go a little more simple. Meet Bob the Pumpkin. I'm hoping to find a tall pumpkin so that I can do Larry also, but we'll have to see what I can find. I love Halloween, don't you?



9 comments:

  1. That looks just like bob! you should paint him red! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE the potato head thing! i am SOOO gonna do that instead hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll have to remember this for next year. You should let one of your zucchinis grow really big - then you can carve it into Larry! I saw someone do that one time and thougt is was cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Oh, where is my hairbrush? Oh, where is my hairbrush? Oh where, oh where, oh where, oh where? Is my hairbrush?" It looks exactly like like him!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so fun, Kathy. I've never actually seen veggie tales, but Kaitlin is here telling me "that's Bob."

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a huge zucchini -- it is yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pumpkins. FHE at your house sounds like fun. Count me in next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yea! We have the same birthday! Happy Birthday yesterday! Laura Bush was born on the 4th also!

    ReplyDelete