Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Funny Little Eden Girl

So every once in a while Eden will fall asleep in the car in the afternoon. This picture is from yesterday after picking Gideon up from school. I had this hat in the car for who knows why and Eden decided to put it on for fun. I thought it was pretty fun that she used it to block out the sun when she got tired. She is such a funny little girl. She makes me smile with her antics. Eden is constantly making up her own songs, she insists on wearing skirts with every outfit including pajamas, and she loves to compliment people. She tells Matt every day that she loves him and his car and that it is not a joke. Just this morning she told me that she loved my hairdo. One of her favorite things to compliment are peoples shoes. She just loves shoes. I love my little E-d-d!

No comments:

Post a Comment