Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tag! 8 Random Habits/Facts About Me


1. Lisa said this one too, but Thursday has always been my favorite day of the week for several reasons. Thursday has all of the anticipation of Friday being the next day, but none of the disappointment. Also Lost is on on Thursday. Plus Scrapbooking and Book Group. Thursday is just an all around good day.


2. I find myself wasting time playing minesweeper when I have some time. What a waste, but for some reason I really like it.


3. I know lots of random Comic book facts, like the difference between DC and Marvel, how Jean Grey becomes the Phoenix, who Thanos is... I know, it is so ridiculous.


4. I like to randomly break out into song. However I can never remember what group sings what song.


5. As an adult I've become much more interested in American history. I've read books about the Revolutionary War, the Civil War and WWII. Now I'd really like to read about WWI and The Vietnam War. If any of you know of any books on these topic let me know.


6. I am pretty good about guessing the ending of movies and books. I enjoy a good story. so when I can't guess the ending or when I'm so sucked into a story that I don't even think about the ending then I know that I really like the book/movie.


7. I have a desire to some day be rich enough to pal around Europe for a year or two living in different countries just long enough to learn how to speak the language and see all the sights and then move on to the next place. Top of my list: Prague, Sweden, England...


8. I love flowers. I would have fresh flowers weekly if not daily if I could afford it.


Tag: The only people I can think of is Sharon, M'Recia, and Jen. They all need a reason to do a new post and they are the only one I know of who haven't been tagged. So Sharon, M'Recia, and Jen get on it, and of course anyone else that wants to.

Here are the rules1: Each player starts with 8 random habits/facts about themselves 2: People who are tagged need to write a post on their blog about their eight things and post these rules. 3: At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.

2 comments: