Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fun for the Hulk Family

The Hulk Daddy and all his little Hulk kids.
All my little Hulk kids

Larke Hulk
Eden Hulk
Gideon Hulk
So Matt surprised me last night. I came home from volleyball practice not to my cute little Jones Family. But to an all new big, green and excited Hulk Family. When I walked through the door from volleyball all three kids jumped out at me and said surprise. When Matt came to pick up the kids he showed me that he bought Larke some Hulk pajamas because she seems to like the Hulk alot. Apparently the other kids formed a mutiny as soon as they left the church that they liked Hulk just as much as Larke. They convinced Matt that they all needed Hulk pajamas, thus I now have a whole Hulk Family. Matt is so proud. I don't think it took that much convincing, how about you?
PS. Gideon was so excited that he wasn't happy til I took some pictures. All morning he was asking me when I was going to put it on our blog.

2 comments:

  1. The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree! Sorry about that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kathy! cute cute cute blog!!!! it's fun to see your kids, they are adorable...and what a fun mom you are! we have a blog too...daveandamybrown.blogspot.com...i'll be checking in on ya a lot. :) i love reading blogs...
    oh, and my username is a bit deceiving...ha ha! this is amy brown! :)
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete