Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Eden, My Dancing Queen

Eden pouting about something, how unusual!
Eden looking cute
I'm a little Tea Pot!
All the girls galloping
Eden doing the crabwalk.

So today was Eden's last dance class for a while. The class will start again in January. I, however, am not sure she is going to be in the class. She was such a troublemaker in class today. It actually depressed me to watch how she ignored her very patient teacher. Out of the six girls she was the worst at following directions by far. I mean she ignores me all the time, but I expect that. I know that Eden likes things her own way and that she can be stubborn, but I guess I thought her love of dancing would overcome that. Eden has loved dancing ever since she could walk. I guess she will always dance to her own drum. Maybe she just needs to grow up a little bit more before I let her do another class. I don't know.

1 comment:

  1. Don't give up yet. The structure of a dance class might be good. I'm sure she'll love it eventually. Especially when she get to perform on stage.

    ReplyDelete