Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Big Hill

Gideon sporting a nice new bump on his head
A side veiw of the big hill.Eden wanting attention too. She was so funny, she insisted on having ice to make her bump all better too.
Larke says Me too, I have a bump too.
It all started with Gideon's baby bear. He was mad at me because I wouldn't adopt his baby bear and be his mom. I tried to tell him he should be baby bear's dad, but he wanted to be baby bear's brother. Anyway he was mad at me and was hiding under a blanket so that he could work out his anger. Larke and Eden started climbing on him having fun. He started walking around the room with the blanket on his head. He ran straight into the coffee table which made him fall over and smack his head really hard on said table. I thought the bump quite impressive. It's the biggest any of my kids have ever had. I little ice, tylenol and ice cream later produced a happier boy. At first he did not want any pictures. I think he was embarrassed, but we forced it so we could document the biggest hill thus far in our family.

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is pretty impressive! I'm glad I got to partake of such a momentous occasion. Poor guy! Hope he at least gets a good bruise to show for it.....J/K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beauty! Isn't it funny how stuff like that happens during the most monotonous of activities? He should tell people that he got it during a superhero brawl!

    ReplyDelete