Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 6 - Last Disney Day (sniff, sniff)

Soaking our feet after a long day and week of playing as a family.Eden got to give a kiss to Flynn Rider. It may have been the ultimate highlight of the trip for her.
The girls and I waited for an hour and a half to meet the princesses. The verdict. For the girls it was totally worth it. For me it was worth it to see the girls be so excited.
The Famous Tea Cups
Matt makes fun of me for saying chester drawers when I am talking about dressers. We had to take a picture at this store.
The kids were most excited meet Chip and Dale out of all the characters, besides Mickey and Minnie. They love watching Rescue Rangers. They were a little disappointed to not meet Gadget, but they loved riding Gadget's rollercoaster.
Meeting Mickey
I had so much fun at Disneyland with my family. It was the best vacation I've had with my kids. It was totally worth the occasional grumpiness of Rushmore. We did consider leaving him behind, but for the most part he was wonderful to have along. I have a ton of pictures of the parade that I didn't put up. The parade was so fun. All the charaters were there, the music was great, it was wonderful. It was all so nastalgic to be at Disneyland. All the movies I grew up with, the characters I loved, to share it with my kids was awesome. I would love to go back. I did not want to come home.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Disneyland, I can't wait to go. Meaning, I can't wait until my kids are older so it'll be worth the trip and the arm and leg I'll need to give up. Is it me, or if you were princess Jasmine would you be a little more motivated to do situps?

    ReplyDelete