Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 5 - Universal Studios/Beach

We ended up going back to Universal Studios the next day so we could finish all the things that we didn't get to do on Tuesday. I rode the Jurassic Park ride with Gideon and Eden. Eden was so funny, I wasn't sure she was going to like it, but she did and she made dinosaur noises the whole time. It was hilarious. We did the Terminator Show which was totally awesome! Finally we did the Simpsons ride, which was Gideon's favorite ride at Universal. He liked how you felt like you were in the screen. I think this was the only ride that made me feel just a bit queasy, but it was still very fun. The kids liked being Maggie's pacifier.
After Universal Studios we went back to the beach and had a barbecue with the Martins and had more fun playing in the waves and sand and of course flying kites. We did walk down to the end of the Pier which was very windy, but fun. We passed a pelican, lots of fishermen, and we even got to see a seal over by the end of the pier.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had fun! Wow! You were busy, busy! If I would have known that some of the rides were closed at Disneyland when we went, I probably would have gone later. My boys wanted splash mountain to be their first ride and it ended up being closed. What a bummer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot...You look awesome!!! What have you been doing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete