Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 3 - California Adventure

Waiting in line for Toy Story Mania with silly Eden and Larke.

Meeting Woody and Brother Bear

Being a Toy is so cool!
Showing off our Minnie Mouse hats. I know it is a ridiculous thing to spend money on but I really enjoyed wearing my ears. I may not have looked cute to anyone else but me and my family, but that's okay.
The kids were very excited to meet Minnie Mouse outside of California Soaring, which was very cool. Rush was acting pretty tired and would only let me hold him. Then he saw Minnie and he got very happy, very fast. It was so cute.This is us waiting for forever for World of Color, but man was it worth it. I know it's so dumb, but I practically cried though the whole thing. It was gorgeous. It was everything I love about Disney. So nostalgic of my childhood.
So we obviously did not take as many pictures this day. We really enjoyed Toy Story Mania, The Aladdin Show, California Screaming, Grizzly River Run and the swinging Ferris Wheel. Perhaps not so well enjoyed by some of us was the Tower of Terror. We took Eden and Larke on this ride with us and Larke surprisingly (or not) did better then Eden. She would not believe me after the ride was over that we were not longer in the Twilight Zone. She thought for sure that we were in a different world. A direct quote from her about the Tower of Terror "that ride was not wonderful!" The Aladdin show was however wonderful and the Genie was hilarious and the carpet flying right over my head was magical. A definite highlight to our day. We also started trading pins this day and that was a fun thing to do for the rest of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment