Thursday, July 28, 2011

Auntie Sharon

Go Gideon Go!


Auntie Sharon being silly with Larke.
So we did some fun things while Sharon was at my house. We took the kids to Skate City as you see above. We had the 4th of July which I already posted about. She watched our kids so that Matt and I could have an overnight to ourselves for our 9th Anniversary. By the way, I love you, love you, love you still and more everyday Matt! We played Lost Cities, taking turns losing. Although Sharon beat me a sound 10 times before I ever won a hand. We did a Zumba class with my 1 laurel that showed up that night. We watched the first 3 Terminator movies in the basement so Sharon could see them edited, thanks to Matt. Most of all we talked and enjoyed each others company. I wish Sharon lived closer and we could play more often.

1 comment: