Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 7 - Check Out and Heading Home









The last day in California was a bit bittersweet. Bitter to have it all end, to check out of the hotel, to pack up. Sweet to know we had such good memories to take home, and nice to know we were going to be sleeping in our own home again. We almost got to ride in a hot air balloon for free, but it was too windy. I hope we get to do it sometime, I've always wanted to try riding in a hot air balloon. It was hard to leave and I still have desires to be there again. Oh well, reality and every day life have their great moments as well. There's always next time.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like such a fun vacation! I keep thinking one of these days we'll have to take our kids to Disneyland... I'm so glad your family had a good time!

    ReplyDelete