Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy 4th

I love the 4th of July. It is right up there with Christmas for me. I love the food and the fireworks that come with this holiday. I love dressing my kids and myself in red, white and blue. I love that my sister LeAnn and her family always comes out here to enjoy the fireworks with us. This year was an extra special 4th because we also got to have my sister Sharon here. She got to stay for a whole week and a half. Now I was not feeling my best this 4th, but it was still a good day and wonderful to have my sisters there.


I had to put in a real picture of Matt so that I had proof that he didn't look like a Terminator the whole night.


Me and my honey! He is so handsome and ironic, Terminator with a Michael Jackson glove. Where does he get this stuff, I don't know, but I am glad he does. He sure does make life fun.
Sharon and Me! Love her to pieces!
The kids playing while we wait.
Rushmore really enjoyed the fireworks this year. He was so cute. He would point at them and say "red light, blue light" etc. It would have been perfect if I'd have just been feeling better. Oh well, there is always next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment