Friday, May 17, 2013

What a Girl Wants

For a couple of years I have been thinking about doing this for Eden's 8th Birthday Party.  My sister LeAnn came and spent the night and helped me get ready for the big day.  She was so invaluable and I could not have done it without her.  Eden had nine or ten girls over and we had pizza and fruit and cake (of course) and ice cream.  





 This was my foot apparel for the day.



 These are some of the before pictures of the girls before they got all glammed up for the fashion show.





 Tatiana helped do nails
 LeAnn did hair
 Ellie did make-up and I did crafts which I apparently did not take any pictures of.  We decorated make-up bags and tied ribbons to decorate bracelets and bejeweled some funky glasses.  The girls also watched Barbie's Fashion Fairy Tale so that they could learn how to strut their stuff on their stuff on their own pink carpet.
 These are some of the after pictures.  It was fun to see the girls be so excited to come show us how pretty they looked.  Such a fun day.





 Even Daisy and Tatiana got in on the action.

1 comment: