Friday, May 17, 2013

Baptism

Baptism is the gate by which we enter to walk on the path that leads us back to God.  Eden was baptized the day after her 8th Birthday.  She was going to be baptized on her birthday but it dumped snow on us and my parents and my sister and her family got snowed in.  
 It was a beautiful service with lots of love and support from family and friends.


 This is Eden, unable to contain her excitement that she was getting baptized.  She felt very special this day and I am so grateful that she was so excited to make this decision.
 Matt and Eden ready for the Baptism.
 Matt baptized and confirmed Eden.  He gave her such a beautiful and tender blessing.  I am so grateful to have a husband who holds and honors his priesthood especially when I get to witness him use it on behalf of our children.
 Me with all of my cutie patooties!  I am one lucky Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment