Thursday, November 6, 2008

Matt's Captain Hook Chainsaw Hand


So a couple months ago Matt and I made a deal. He agreed to be Captain Hook for our Peter Pan theme this year if he could have a chainsaw hand instead of a hook. I agreed obviously. We put it off for a long time so the day before Halloween we were up til 2 in the morning putting this together. Matt did 95% of the work and it did turn out pretty cool. He was so proud of it when all was said and done. I was cleaning stuff up when Matt called for me to come. I came to the garage door and he had me close my eyes then he opened the door to the garage slowly and the light from the kitchen fell just right on his chainsaw hand as he made some sort of Du, du, du sound. I think he can rank it in his top 10 proudest moments of his life. Coming soon a picture of the whole family in costume together.

3 comments:

  1. Your husband is kind of ridiculous. He must be my brother. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, sounds like Matt... Can't wait too see the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I misread the title and thought it was a chairsaw chair - then I had a hard time putting it to scale because it looked big enough for a chair to me. Love the pictures - where did you get the coat? The kids are darling....

    ReplyDelete