Sunday, November 16, 2008

I Love Christmas!

Tag for anyone that loves Christmas as much as I do.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping presents is the best. I love making them pretty with ribbon and bows.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial with built in lights. Love the smell of a real tree, but the shedding is a nightmare and we travel too much to water it well.
3. When do you put up the tree? Day after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Whenever I start missing the space in my living room, but atleast after the 1st of January
5. Do you like eggnog? Love it, every single fat-laden calorie of it
6. Favorite gift received as a child? So many: pound puppy, snail secret keeper, big teddy from Ev, Blanket from Juleen
7. Hardest person to buy for? Grown-ups
8. Easiest person to buy for? My Husband, just walk down the toy isle and possibilities are endless.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? a couple, I love nativities, One of my favorite Christmas decorations I have is of a Santa kneeling in front of baby Jesus, you wind it up and it plays OH Come All Ye Faithful. Love it alot. Thanks Julia for sharing this with me.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Not a card but mail our letter with a pic of the kids.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Howie the Manatee, Alan said he was purposely trying to give me something lame. It was fun , just really unexpected.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie(s)? Muppet Christmas Carol, It's A Wonderful Life
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? All year round, I have some left-over gifts for Matt from last year that I never gave him.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Does Salvation Army count?
15 .Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Ham, Orange Jello, Grandma Freda's fruit salad, Cinnimon Rolls, Chocolate Oranges, Pistacios
16. Lights on the tree? Color, I have fond memories of listening to my parents read The Best Christmas Pageant Ever with most of the lights off except the colored Christmas lights. Wonderful memories.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh, Come All Ye Faithful; Oh Holy Night sung by my Dad; Oh Come, Oh Come Emmanuel; It's all so wonderful, I love music.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel, we love seeing family.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yup, you know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen, Comet, and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen, but do you recall the most famous reindeer of all ... Of course I have to sing to make sure I get them all.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We do a sibliling present exchange Christmas Eve, but the rest on Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The travel, as much as I love seeing family the roads are unpredicable, kids always get sick, and it's hard to not be at home, but if we didn't go I'd miss that too.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Poisetta or something to do with the Nativity.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham-yummy, yummy, yum
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? More Cricut stuff, Thanks Matt for getting it for my B-day, it's awesome.
26. If you had to choose, presents or a stocking? Stockings, they've always been really special to me, thanks Mom for making them wonderful and something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment