Monday, November 10, 2008

Captain Hook?



















My handsome Captain Hook and all of his amazing hand options. We have the obvious favorite the Chainsaw Hand. He spent many hours tenderly crafting this hand himself.
The close second is the Hulk Hand, Hook was attracted to the power of the Hulk Hand and of course the lovely shade of green. The Light Saber Hand option was a must for my versatile pirate. He has a deep love for the 3 prequels. Now onto the more practicle Hand options we have the Flash Light Hand and the Pencil Hand. Even though it has been thought that Hook hated Peter Pan for cutting off his hand, in his prayers Hook secretly thanks God in Heaven for the opportunity to have so many different hand options. Also he does enjoy the Hook, but it was being polished the day we took these pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Good ol' Matt. And why am I not surprised? Pretty creative though...and great job on the chainsaw:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed for a good five minutes over these pictures. I really miss you guys. I was awesome for Halloween too....

    ReplyDelete