Wednesday, September 15, 2010

1st Day of School


Eden finally had her 1st day of Kindergarden. Listening to her talk about it and you'd think she was waiting "forever". She had been asking all summer if it was time for her to start school yet. She has a few weeks under her belt already and she is still excited to go everyday. She is getting so big and I have to admit that I got a little choked up that first day. I am so excited for her to learn.

Gideon is now an experienced school goer since he is in 2nd Grade. He has done so well in school so far. I am so proud of him. He is cheerful and enthusiastic in almost everything he does. He does awesome in reading and math. This year we are really going to work on spelling and writing. I know he'll do awesome. I love picking up Gideon from school because he is always so glad to see me and so excited to tell me about his day. He has a little competition with Eden to talk right when they get in the car but they are getting better at taking turns.

No comments:

Post a Comment