Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bread Creations





When I was little I remember my Mom letting my sister Sharon and I make shapes out of the left over dough when she would make bread. I loved that I had my own bread that I made. I always thought that it was so special. She also had these tiny bread loaf pans that I would use sometimes too. I need to get me some of those. Anyway, we made bread on Sunday and I finally did this activity with my kids. I have been meaning to do it for years, but I would always think of it too late. We had a lot of fun making these. Gideon made a Ben 10 omnitrix and a jet. Eden made a puppy and a heart. I made Larke a ducky and I made a flower for myself. That is the problem with doing things that remind me of being a kid, I have a hard time just letting my kids do it. Thanks Mom for letting me do this as a kid!

1 comment:

  1. We just made bread yesterday. It is amazing how much kids want to learn and help and something so simple! :)

    Kathy I miss you.

    ReplyDelete