Friday, September 24, 2010

Our Ducky Girl is 4 Years Old

All Larke would say she wanted was a ducky. She wanted also a ducky cake. The cake did not turn out as cute as I wanted, but she still loved it. Her favorite gifts were the sleeping bag, (which she has slept with every night since) totally awesome beads I got at Target and 6 little Hello Kitty figures and of course the Littlest Pet Shop ducky I found. I think she really enjoyed her day. We went to the Children's Museum in the morning and had a calm afternoon. I think the hardest part for her was waiting to open presents. She has been sharing her presents very nicely which has made it much more pleasant. I can't believe she is already 4. Larke still loves to snuggle. She loves sitting on laps, she always has. She obviously still loves her ducky. She talks more and more all the time, but she just doesn't seem to as interested in talking as my other kids have been. I love her so much. She is such a delight most of the time. She definitely has her moments of tantrums and being mean to her siblings, but for the most part she makes our days great.

2 comments: