Thursday, August 5, 2010

Belleview Park



































































I think that Belleview Park has got to be the most adorable park I've ever taken my kids to. It has a stream to play in, a petting zoo and a train ride. The petting zoo and the train are $1.50 a piece so it is a little pricey for just taking the kids to the park, not to mention the 45 minute drive it takes to get there. It is worth it though when you get to play at such a fun place. My highlights for this trip to the park: Rushmore being stinking adorable in the water-even when he tried to eat the rocks, the kids playing with absolutely no fighting, being with my sister, listening to Larke claim that the baby ducks were hers and finally teaching Gideon how to skip rocks in the water just like my Dad taught me and seeing him do it once.

4 comments:

  1. I put this on the fall field trip group list! :) I love this place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, I found your blog on Tonnia's...it's Laurel Glemser :)Your family is so cute! And it is beautiful wherever you live! I just started a blog maybe a month ago...so feel free to get on it and check out all of my siblings' blogs too! You look so good, by the way! Your hair is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What!? You came within 15 minutes of my house and didn't come to see me? Next time you go to Bellview Park call me and I'll come too! I love that place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that Rushmore is that big already! Time flies. Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete