Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bubbles

I took the kids to the Children's Museum a couple of weeks ago. We had such a blast. I think that we spent like 5 hours there. My favorite exhibit by far was the bubble room. It's a fairly new exhibit at the museum and it was so fun. They have tubes with smoke coming out of them that you can use to make your own smoke filled bubbles, Eden's favorite part They had a huge bubble maker that you can control. They have smoke filled bubbles that fall from the ceiling. There is an area where you pull on a rope and can be surrounded by 4 bubble walls. My favorite part was playing with these very simple metal round with handles that you can make very large long bubbles with. I made the kids all take turns letting me put them in a bubble, because the rounds were big enough to put over the top of a kid body. So fun!
The kids enjoyed the fire truck, the painting, the dress-up, the grocery store, the sand box area, the climbing and well everything. Gideon got to be in a radio play as a detective and Eden helped to make sound effects. It was such a fun day. I love the Children's Museum. I love that it is a place that all of my kids enjoy. I love being able to play with them there.

No comments:

Post a Comment