Friday, July 3, 2009

The Bump


So I've had several requests for a baby bump picture. Here you go. I know that it is not that impressive for all the complaining of my last post, but still it's there. People are saying that I finally look pregnant. This picture was taken a week and a half ago on the 24th of June so I'm sure that I am bigger still. I have been having contractions off and on especially in the evenings the past few days. Today I have had quite a few, I really hope that they are doing something. I can't wait to hold baby Rush and introduce him to his crazy family. Thanks for the encouraging words. I know I will make it through, I've done it before. Life is good for the most part and I'm getting more used to the constant discomfort.

6 comments:

  1. You were hugely pregnant when I first met you and you look WAY less miserable now then you did then! I'm so excited for you! Are you going for the vbac?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning on it. My doctor says I have a very good chance so I'm taking it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I sure think it's an impressive bump! Here's hoping you don't have it for too much longer, and baby Rush comes out nice and healthy. And happy anniversary! You guys are a great couple and a great family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so crazy you are almost done! I hope Baby Rush gets here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your baby bump is nothing. Stop complaining. And I hate your family, especially Matt, and Larke, and you.

    ReplyDelete