Thursday, March 12, 2009

Three Tiered Skirts for my Girls


Look what I did. I am so excited.

I had this left over material from doing rag dolls for the girls. I haven't finished those yet so you'll have to wait to see those pictures. By time I'm done with this project each of the girls will have matching skirts and rag dolls. I can't wait.
This is where I got the instruction and idea from. I am so pleased with how it turned out. http://indietutes.blogspot.com/2008/11/tiered-skirt-aka-twirl-skirt.html

5 comments:

  1. I didn't realize that you made that skirt! SUPER cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I'm gonna have to copy you I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, I hope you do. I think it turned out super cute and it was sooooo easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "That is the cutest skirt ever. I've never seen anything cuter in my life."-Kathy Jones
    Yes, Kathy, this skirt is very cute.

    ReplyDelete