Thursday, March 26, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt


Matt's decorated flower cookie. He was so proud of it.
Matt showing off his cookie.While we waited for it all to start, I took pictures of my family. I love that Larke has the basket handle in her mouth.



This was our Ward activity on the 21st of March. The Easter Egg Hunt was a little early this year. I got out the skirts I made for the girls so that they could be eastery. We all had alot of fun finding eggs, eating the goodies, and frosting and eating yummy sugar cookies.

2 comments:

  1. looks like fun! the girls sure look cute in those skirts. have the ward boundries changed again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures...I cannot believe how much your kids look like you! I see so much Kathy in each of them!! Oh...and way to go making those darling skirts!

    ReplyDelete