Friday, March 13, 2009

Disney on Ice

Dash skating with Buzz at Space-Mountain.
Mr. Incredible beating up a crocodile.

Gideon and LeAnn watching the show.


Dash skating with Buzz again.

The Parr family riding on the train.
Cinderella riding in her carriage in the parade.
Minnie in the parade.

Frozone was one of Gideon's favorite parts of the show.
Gideon and Larkie during the intermission.
Eden and Lauren during the intermission.

Spencer during the intermission.
Ellie asking for more candy and Cheri. Thanks for coming with us and helping me so much.

Pirates!! Arrggggggg!
Syndrome capturing Minnie and Mickey.


Larke enjoying some licorice. She was pretty enthralled with the show the whole time.

We had so much fun last night at Disney on Ice. The kids all had a great time and really got into the show. They had a couple of audience participation things with saving Mickey and Minnie and that was probably Gideon's favorite part along with Frozone. Eden enjoyed the whole thing and wanted to take Minnie and Mickey home in the car with us and to dream about them. She was a little disappointed that there weren't more princesses. Larke watched the whole time and only occasionally at the end tried to escape her seat. She even clapped at all the right times. Everyone was cheerful and we never lost anyone which was my biggest fear of the evening. It didn't even take that long to get out of the parking lot which was another worry. I could not have done it without my friend Cheri who accompanied me in place of a working husband. It was so much fun to have LeAnn and her kids there. I hope that we get to do it again sometime. As I am doing this post I am realizing that I never got a picture of the Incredibles in their outfits. I have no idea how this happened and hope that the kids don't notice.

3 comments:

  1. That's funny, we went to Disney on Ice last night too. But it was different stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very fun! my boys would like that. looks like you guys have been busy lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell your sweet Eden HAPPY BIRTHDAY from our family. Wish we could be there in person. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete