Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's a ...

Here's the feet!
This is supposed to be telling you that it's a boy, but I had to have Becky explain it to me before I could see anything. Now it makes sense, I think.

Here's the face and the stomach.


BOY!!!!!!!


We are all so excited to get to have a boy added to our family. We had our ultrasound on Tuesday and got to see our healthy looking baby boy. We are not decided on a name yet. We have several that we like, but we haven't decided. We were a little mean to the kids I guess. We thought it would be fun to tell them that it was a girl first. When we did Gideon started crying and told me that he really wanted a baby brother. I said "well that's good because it's really a boy". He was so excited after that. He was jumping up and down and yelling "It's a Boy, It's a Boy!" Eden keeps coming up to me asking if she can hug and kiss the baby. Then she very gently hugs my tummy and softly talks to the baby. She is very excited that it is a boy too, but it took her a little bit longer to get that we were saying that it was a boy. Larke has no idea that in about 4 months and a little her life is going to be turned upside down. Matt did finally get her to point to me when he asked her where the baby was last night. I hope we can teach her before the baby comes to be a lot more gentle. There you have it folks that's our news. Sorry it took me so long, but I really was waiting to scan some pictures first.

4 comments:

  1. Kathy, congatulations! I am so excited for your family, How fun for Gideon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I am so happy for you guys. 2 boys and 2 girls... that means you're done right? *wink wink* Love you girl, take care and thanks for your sweet note.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You are having a boy! I am so excited for you all! Too bad I am not in the ward anymore...but we will still have to get our boys together to play! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete