Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ever Since




This has been the scene at my house ever since Eden's birthday a week ago. I know it looks blissful, but don't be deceived. These shots are taken in-between periods of screaming and weeping over who's turn it is to dance with the barbie while she sings the same two songs over and over and over and over and over again. She is already sounding very drained in the battery department. Eden has done a pretty good job sharing with Larke, Larke however is not quite as nice about sharing them back again. There have been a few instances when the girls have danced together with the Barbie, but for some reason I didn't get a picture of it. Poor Larke has had a terrible time with this birthday. I have tried to appease her with other things but she wants Eden's things. It is slowly getting better and thankfully Larke still takes naps so I get a reprieve from the screaming for a couple of hours.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, the joys of parenting. Ha ha! Your kids are pretty darn cute, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally see that! Did you get the timer going? Poor Larke. Madison isn't really into the whole sharing thing either. It's so difficult having sisters. I feel for them. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Eden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally know what you're going through! Except picture a boy and girl fighting over boy toys, and no naps) yikes!

    ReplyDelete