Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thanks A lot Veggie Tales!











So at the end of the Veggie Tales movie The Toy That Saved Christmas they have this demonstration on how to your own veggie scene with food and then have it as a snack. Gideon saw this and thought it was the coolest thing ever. He asked every day several times a day for a week and on Sunday I finally helped them do it for dinner. Gideon and Eden were so excited. The plates turned out really cute and Gideon said that it was the best dinner he'd ever had. I had Matt take these pictures so that someday when my kids say I never did anything fun with them I could prove that I did just this once. I might even do it again someday. That was the first question when they were done eating. When can we do it again?

2 comments:

  1. I love love LOVE your hair! I guess I just got used to the permed look. But you do look rather stunning, and I like your creations as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah Its that cute hair again, I can't let Nathan see this post! Haha! Looks like you guys had a fun Sunday afternoon!

    ReplyDelete