Friday, January 23, 2009

Fun with LOST


We went to a Lost season 5 opening party on Wednesday night. We came up with some fun ideas of food to take. Sharon's suggestions were black cotton candy to represent the smoke monster, showing up with nothing and saying that it disappeared with the island, and something else. Matt's suggestion was snowball cupcakes with black frosted number 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42. We ended up doing an island shaped 7 layer bean dip on our awesome platter. I made the dip and Matt decorated it with a smoke monster made of olives, Gummy bear polar bears, an airplane in several parts made of marshmellows and tents made of chips. It was fun and yummy. We hope that all you Losties out there enjoyed the season opener as much as we did.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOST!!! Cute bean dip...but I especially like that blue "ocean" platter!

    So now I gotta know...are you a Jack or Sawyer fan (for Kate that is)? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally a Sawyer fan, how about you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, 2 comments here.....

    1- I LOVE LOST!!!! And yes I'm a Sawyer fan, but I like Hurley too.

    2- I've been so "out-of-the-loop lately. YOUR PREGNANT!!!!! YEAH!!!! Congrats. Anyway, had to let you know.

    ReplyDelete