Friday, January 2, 2009

Snowball Fights and Snowmen

My sister Sharon and I building a snowman.
Collecting snow for the snowman.
Matt and Larke on one team.
Spencer and Gideon on the other.
Along with Eli, who pretty much was getting anyone she could.
Eden and Matt getting ready to make snowangels.
Posing with our half done snowman, I never did get a completed picture of our snowman.

So one day while we were at my mom's house in Utah we got between 9 inches to a foot of snow and decided to build a snowman. It was perfect packing snow. We had to convince Eden that she wanted to come outside and then of course she was the one that lasted the longest in the snow. We had alot of fun until of course people through snowballs at me while I was taking pictures and I thought that the camera was ruined. It ended up being fine when it dried out a little, so alls well that ends well. We had alot of fun.

Sharon and Mark and Elisa just moved to North Carolina shorly after Christmas. I'm so sad that they won't be in Utah anymore when we come to visit. We love them so much.

1 comment:

  1. Fun posts! Cute Santa ornaments -- I don't know how to crochet, so I'm very impressed. And I look at snow and think it must be on another planet. Six and a half years in Texas will do that to you!

    ReplyDelete