Friday, January 2, 2009

My Christmas Present


My sister Juleen made this wallhanging for me for Christmas. Isn't it just beautiful? I'm so glad that she had my name this year and that I get to have this work of art on my wall. My camera isn't the best and so it doesn't do the wallhanging justice, but you get the gist. Thank you so much Juleen! I love it!
Other fun gifts that I got for Christmas are a rolling case for my cricut and other various scrapbooking material from my mother in law; Early Edition season 1, a cook book, cherry sours(my favorite candy), and a drawing book from my husband; and a wheat grinder and Standing Tall CDs and books from my mom(I grew up on these stories and songs and I can't wait for my children to love them too). All in all I feel very spoiled and I'd like to thank everyone for everything.

1 comment:

  1. I am sooo excited that you were able to get the Standing Tall series! I didn't think that you could get them anymore! I grew up with this series too and love them! I am ordering them right now!
    Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas! Love the wall hanging...it is those kinds of gifts that mean the most!

    ReplyDelete