Thursday, September 11, 2008

Larke and Her Ducky





Larke is so cute with her little lovey blanket. Larke has never been a paci girl, but man don't ever get in the way of her and her blanket. My favorite is when she sucks on her bottom lip and loves on her ducky at the same time. When my mom made this blanket for Larke she also made 4 burp clothes to go with it. Lately Larke has resorted to carrying the blanket and all the burp clothes that she can find. If she sees it she wants it. I also resently fixed 2 huge tears in the blanket from Larke loving it a little too much.

2 comments:

  1. I showed Lucas these pictures and he had a grin from ear to ear. He loves Larkie! :) Your blog looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I love how blond her hair is. Do you like that I am no longer posting as Nick! I got my own account.

    ReplyDelete