Sunday, September 28, 2008

Popcorn and Swedish Pancakes



One of my kids favorite snacks, as many other kids, is popcorn. I love popcorn. Buttery, salty popcorn. It brings me joy. I also feel joy in seeing that my children also love popcorn. Also my children love swedish pancakes, which is a lifetime favorite of mine. I have so many childhood memories of my Mom making us popcorn and swedish pancakes. The popcorn was always popped in a pan and served in a brown paper grocery bag because there exists no bowl big enough to hold enough popcorn for our family of eleven. The swedish pancakes were always with butter and sugar, which is still my favorite way to eat them. It warms my heart just a little to see Gideon choose to eat them the same way. Now we just need to convert Matt.

1 comment:

  1. i agree you can never have enough popcorn. b thinks i'm weird but it is a favorite snack of mine that i will never give up. love love love it!

    ReplyDelete