Monday, September 15, 2008

Adventure

So I talked to my sister Evelyn last night for about 4 hours. Something she said to me at the end of our conversation at 1:30am, was really profound. She said that life is an adventure and we can look at every task we do as a little adventure. I've decided that I need to take more time to enjoy the adventure of life. Sometimes it is so easy to get caught up in life and forget to make it fun. Having 3 kids and being a stay at home Mom can be somewhat draining. On days when I tired of cleaning the same mess I cleaned up yesterday and every other day for the last 5 1/2 years, I hope I can remember that life is an adventure and make it more fun for myself and my children. Thanks Ev for the long talk! I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Good advice. It is too easy to get caught up in life and forget to live it.

    Collette

    ReplyDelete