Sunday, September 28, 2008

Oh Boy, or rather Oh Girl

Lipstick!?!?!?
Poor Ducky
I'm actually impressed with the job she did on her lips, pretty good for a two year old.


Yesterday as I was cleaning up the kitchen I was shocked to see Larke walking up to me looking as she did in the first picture. At first I thought that she had gotten into my stamp pads, but then I noticed that she smelled like make-up. I threw her into the sink and went looking for the mess. I walked all over the house, thinking that she had gotten into my make-up bag upstairs. She had not, so I went back downstairs. I noticed my purse on the floor. Ah-ha! That was it, so it was actually my fault for leaving my purse within reach. Surprisingly she got all the mess on herself, her ducky blanket and her lamby toy. Thank goodness. It would of been beastly to get out of the carpet. I knew that I had to take pictures so that I could look back and laugh about it someday, which will be much easier to do since it was fairly easy to clean up.
Actually shortly before I started this post Larke pulled down a 4 lb. bucket of chicken boullion onto herself spilling half of it onto the floor. What am I going to do with this 2 year old? She is nothing but trouble. I am so glad that she is so cute.

3 comments:

  1. So funny! Only because Kylie did the same thing only her endeavor got all over the bathroom tile, mirror, cupboards, garden tub, rug, shower and curtain, bath towels...on and on. I should let you see those pics some time. I love kids. What an adventure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I can feel your pain. I already pray extra hard for Grant's safety. One time Grant really did get into a stamp pad that was Molly's. His face was stained pink for 2-3 whole days. Isn't this mothering thing fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain too! Emma and Rachel finger painted with yellow mustard on my light sage green couch while I was in the shower. Emma still remembers it to this day! I think that there were angels watching over them that day!...cause they are still alive! LOL
    Great to see you in the blogging world!
    shoot me an e-mail and I will send you an invite to my blog! It is fun to keep up with eachother!

    ReplyDelete