Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Birthday America!

I love the 4th of July. The patriotism, the fireworks, the parades, the food, all of it is pretty much awesome. At church we had a breakfast and make shift parade with the kids on bikes. They loved that. LeAnn (my sister) and Eric came up with there kids for fireworks here in Thornton. We lost Eden for 15 min.at the fireworks because she wondered off. Luckily one of the many police found her and kept her for us. They had parachuters at our fireworks show which was totally awesome.









Eden catching a bubble.




4 comments:

  1. So cute. Larke looks like I remember Eden. That is crazy. Well I am glad I get to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure why it has nick as the person. I guess you will just have to know that nick is me, Jen. I suppose nick kind of fits, I am not sure how but. . .anyways, I like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute kids you have! You look great. I told Ben that I've been talking to you and was reminiscing about biking in the snow through Malmo. I'm so glad to be back in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you have a blog. Your kids are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete