Friday, February 18, 2011

Umbrella

Dress up was taken to a whole new level at our house the other day. Eden wanted an umbrella to use inside the house and I told her no. So she came up with her own umbrella which I think turned out much better anyway. We had a friend over to play and at one point all three of them had hats on lightsabers or swords and passed them off as umbrellas. I was proud of them for being so creative. I love how Eden has taken to carrying around purses filled with her treasures. Little girls are such a crack up.

2 comments:

  1. She is a thinker -- actually that would describe the whole family... oh and I loved Gideons answers -- I like the leg one and the family one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. That's much better than having an actual umbrella. Kids are awesome.

    ReplyDelete