Friday, February 18, 2011

Sledding



I've gotten to take the kids sledding 2 times so far. Really it should probably be more, but oh well. I've taken the younger kids in the morning and then gotten stuff for Gideon so I can take him after school. Poor Gideon, the first time I tried to take him after school the snow was all gone because it had been so warm. So we came home and I pulled him on a sled around the back yard for a little while. Last time he did actually sled down the hill and really enjoyed it. I however did not get a picture of him. Rushmore loved sledding. He wanted to do it over and over. I got a little tired of going up and down the hill that many times, but he was so cute it was hard to say "I'm done". One of my friends sent him once down the hill by himself. I just about fainted dead away. He was just fine although maybe a little nervous. He was happy though. We are going to hope for more snow so that we can go again.

2 comments:

  1. So fun, Rush is too grown up in these pictures though - my eyes almost hurt from the glare...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hill looks perfect! That's some good exercise.

    ReplyDelete