Sunday, February 13, 2011

Christmas Morning 2010

Kids coming down Christmas Morning.
Rushmore bouncing on a balloon. His favorite pasttime that morning.Larke figuring out a yo-yo
Gideon really wanted a Nutcracker for Christmas and was so excited to get it from Santa. He did break the handle off the 1st day and thank goodness for glue.
I dressed up in the girls new dress-up.

Rushmore figuring out the whole stocking thing.

The Spoils
Matt wrapped these presents for Rushmore and proceeded to put letters on them to spell out his name. I thought it was cute.
Rushmore playing on his new sit and spin. He wasn't always nice to Grandma Jones but he did let her help him out on Christmas morning, which was nice for all of us.
We enjoyed getting spoiled by all of our loved ones. My favorite gift from Matt were some beautiful earrings. They have dried flowers in a teardrop glass shape. He said they just looked like me and he was right. I have worn them a ton.

No comments:

Post a Comment