Friday, February 18, 2011

Messy Face




In my opinion it is one of the best things as a parent to experience the happy messy face. It is just so stinking cute when kids are so into their food that they are covered in it. They are learning how to feed themselves and just not quite succeeding. I went to McDonalds with my sister a couple of weeks ago and she and I were laughing about how carefully Rush would dip his french fries in his ketchup and yet he can end up with messy face at other times. It's nice to see the face clean too! I guess those baby faces are cute clean or dirty.

1 comment:

  1. That little Larke is as cute as they come. I love this picture of her.
    I sometimes like the messy face. I don't like it when anywhere I touch is messy, and then they purposely grab you to get you dirty too. Not adorable.

    ReplyDelete