Sunday, November 7, 2010

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles






































































I know I'm a week late posting this, but I just cannot get caught up. I've been updating this blog already for going on 3 hours, but I really wanted to get it done today. Rush is unequivically the cutest Ninja Turtle I've ever seen. His shell bounced every where with every step. He happily kept his hat, gloves, and mask on for several different events. All the kids were so much fun. We've been dressing up together for 3 Halloweens now and have decides that this is the way we want to celebrate Halloween. I was able to find the base costume for the 3 older kids. I made them all a mask, gloves, belt and hat for their costumes. Rush's costume I had to add a felt chest and ties to the arms and legs. Matt made his Shredder costume, except that I sewed his cape. He did such a good job, but was disappointed when people thought that he was Darth Vader. All in all a very fun Halloween and if you have any group ideas for next year let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Did you see my pac man costume idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I agree with M'Recia -- I thought the Pac man costume idea was great!

    ReplyDelete