Sunday, November 7, 2010

Miscellanious























So this is my last post. I think it is #5 today so if you are interested in the others you can keep going down. First, I celebrated my 32nd birthday on Thursday. I liked 32. It was a great day. I got to go to the park with the kids, have lunch at a friends house, watch Eden at dance, and spend the afternoon and evening with my family. Friday Matt stayed home with the kids and I got to have fun with LeAnn whose birthday is a week before mine. We had lunch, got pedicures and did a little shopping. I love this tradition. It is the best part of getting older.
Rush decided that he likes Snoopy so I had to post pictures of him loving on Snoopy for Joy. I hope you like them.
Eden had her 50th day of school on Friday. That had a 50's party and the Bigelows let us borrow an adorable poodle skirt. I thought she looked so cute.


4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! You're looking great! Did you get rid of your glasses? You look awesome without them. (Not that you looked bad with them.) :)
    Are you still keeping up on your Swedish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting -- so cute -- I do like Rushmore and Snoopy -- but you know me -- anything with Rushmore is an easy sell! Eden so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! i would love to get lasik...maybe someday. it is crazy that it's been that long since we moved. we've lived in this house longer than we were there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that pic of you and your sis.

    Super cute - oh and happy birthday again! :)

    ReplyDelete