Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Seersucker Boys

Matt has always liked to dress with a little more flair. When I first met him he wore a bowtie almost every Sunday. He doesn't wear the bowtie as much anymore, but he loves to have nice socks, french cuffed shirts and cufflinks whenever possible. A few years ago he bought a Seersucker Suit to wear to church. I think that he looks very handsome in it, but he has recieved enough ribbing from others that he doesn't wear it that often. Last week I found a seersucker suit for Rushmore on sale at Target. If they would have had Gideon's size I would have gotten him one as well. So Matt and Rush were twins for church on Sunday in their seersucker suits. I thought they were so handsome I had to get a picture of them together.

4 comments:

  1. Love them -- they are just too cool - BTW - I love the look! Kind of "Great Gatsby" era I think. You have the cutest baby ever! Can't wait to see him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! And it brings back memories to think of Matt in the bowtie, that is how I met him. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should start a babershop quartet.

    ReplyDelete