Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Photo Shoot













































Man I love this girl. She sucks on her bottom lip as she strokes her ducky blanket, and then she looks up at me with those big blue eyes and I'm gone. This particular photo shoot with Larke was trying to get her excited about using the potty. She has been doing very well going potty. The last 2 days she has had an accident each day, but that was because of inattention from Mom and Dad not her fault. But for the most part she has been pretty accident free and she can now pee on demand, which is good for going places. I can't believe my little Larke is almost 3. She makes me smile and she knows it. She can be very naughty. Like this morning she poured salt all over my table and she loves fighting with Eden. She is in other words a toddler. I'm going to miss her when she grows up. I'm going to miss the whole ducky bottom lip thing. I'm going to miss how she says I love you and how she runs. I'm going to miss her sitting on my lap and her contagious smile. I love how she and Eden both get very concerned when one member of the family goes somewhere. They like it when everyone is together. Anyway I will end with what I began with, I love this girl.

2 comments:

  1. Lucas loves Larke too...how could you not she is such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so grown up in these pictures. Potty and all. LOL

    ReplyDelete