Monday, September 28, 2009

3!

Larke brand new!
1 year old-so cute

2 years old- one of my most favorite pictures of Larke ever
Her new Hello Kitty slippers Blowing out the candles.
The cake

I can't believe Larke is 3. She still a very snuggly girl although she has discovered that playing with her sister Eden can be very fun. When she is good she is very sweet and kind. She does have a bit of a bullying problem and does not like sharing her toys. Who does right? I hope she grows out of the mean phase soon. She is too cute to be a bully. Larke is a ray of sunshine in my life and I'm grateful to have her in my life. She makes me smile, even when she is naughty, well most of the time. Happy Birthday big girl Larke-poo!

5 comments:

  1. Larke is so cute! I love her blond hair! Happy Birthday, Larke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's been three years already! She is so adorable. Sometimes Maddi says things that remind me of your girls and it makes me miss you all even more. Happy late birthday Larky Poo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for posting her birthday -- she is a doll--we love all of her --even her attitude! Such a cute cake! Love to all, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Larke! Three looks good on you! :)
    Lucas loves her so much! :)

    ReplyDelete