Sunday, June 7, 2009

M'Recia and Brent's Wedding

With best man Jesse and Maid of Honor Wendy.
Waiting in between the sealing and reception.Dallin being cute.
Larke loving on some fake flowers that M'Recia found for the girls so they wouldn't steal her bouquet.

Eden looking very sweet, taking time to stop and smell the fake flowers.

You know how you bring a camera everywhere on a trip and then end up taking no pictures. That was me this time. Maybe nobody else has this problem. In my defense I was trying to keep track of my kids so that they wouldn't be in every one of M'Recia's wedding pictures. Larke had an especially hard time staying away from M'Recia during the picture taking. Every time I turned around she was trying to get M'Recia to hold her again. I ended up strapping her up in the stroller so that M'Recia and I could have some peace. Little girls just have a hard time resisting brides. They are so beautiful and they have flowers and M'Recia did look really beautiful. It was a wonderful day except for Larke, who continued to be an adorable but terrible two year old for the entire reception. I resorted to strapping her into the stroller again which I would have done much sooner, but my feet hurt and Matt was gone helping to decorate the car with Gideon, Jeff, and Marc. The car turned out really fun, but my camera sucked the life out of my batteries so I'll have to get pictures from someone else. Anyway I hope that M'Recia and Brent have a wonderful life together and that they work hard to keep each other happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment