Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cute faces

Larke's cute scrunchy prayer face.
Eden, trying hard not to laugh and not succeeding.

Gideon, so reverant.


So I have something to admit. I have been peeking during prayer. Please don't tell my parents, they'll be so disappointed. I only peek to make sure my kids aren't peeking. I peeked once to check on everyone and Larke had on her cute little scrunched up face with her eyes shut so tight I almost bust out laughing. Then I had to peek again because she was just so cute and I wanted to see her face again. So now I'm repenting. After prayer I had Larke pose for me so that I could capture her scrunchy face on camera and so that I would stop peeking at her during prayer. Of course once I took a picture of her I had to take a prayer picture of the other kids. I hope you guys get as much enjoyment out of Larke's prayer face as I do and that after now seeing it you will understand why I had to peek.



5 comments:

  1. LOL that is so cute! I thought you were actually taking the pictures during prayer. Didn't even occur to me that you have them recreate the moment. :p

    Where's a belly pic of you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say...Larke looks a little bit like you with her scrunched up prayer face...only because she looks so happy. I echo Serin's comment about the belly pic. You do have a rather cute belly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't feel bad kathy. i was just messing with you. i know how hard it is to visit friends when you have family to spend time with. can you believe that it has already been 3 1/2 years since we left denver?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, your kids are adorable! They all seriously look just like you! Thanks for the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There you go, trying to show just how cute Larke is. We get it, already.

    ReplyDelete