Friday, May 1, 2009

The Inevitable Has Happened

Eden's hair strewn across the floor.
The best view I could get of the damage.

The look of guilt.
The new do.
Eden has been using scissors for atleast 2 years. I thought for sure we were past the time and age when she would decide to take it upon herself to cut her own hair. GRRRRR....... Luckily I have a wonderful sister that came over today and fixed it for me. There is one short spot but it should stay hidden for the most part. We had a nice long talk yesterday about scissors and what we are supposed and not supposed to cut. I told her that if she ever cut her hair again that we would cut it super dooper short. She hopefully gets it now. I am counting my blessings that her hair was back and that she couldn't cut any crazy bangs.

6 comments:

  1. I actually think it looks quite cute! I know you liked her long hair but this cut is perfect for the summer! :) It reminds me a little of Molly. *sniff* haha. I can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it with the scissors lately? MAN! It is pretty dang cute, but I feel for you:( tear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, oh! When I was little, I DID cut the bangs, and it was not pretty. Her hair cut looks great, and she doesn't seem too upset about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I noticed it was shorter the other day but I didn't know the story behind it. I do think it's really cute - and it could have been a lot worse:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, it could have been much worse. i think the new do looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, kathy! i wish i had documentation of the SIX (6) times my girls have cut their hair!!! the last time was the worst, gracie ended up with a super-short pixie-do...think halle berry several years back! and aubrey was in kindergarten and did it at school!!!
    yes, it's inevitable...i hope you don't have to deal with it as much as i did, it's so frustrating!
    :)

    ReplyDelete