Friday, May 1, 2009

Birthday Boy at School

The Whole Class
Ms. Merric and Gideon
So on the 20th I brought my mom's Black Bottom Cupcakes for Gideon's class to celebrate his birthday. I wanted to get a picture of Gideon and his Kindergarden teacher Ms. Merric. He has really enjoyed being in her class this year. Recently I told him that she wouldn't be his teacher next year and he was very sad. I had to explain that she only taught the Kindergarden class and that he was going to be in 1st Grade. He still thought it was pretty sad even after I explained it.
I thought that it was funny that as soon as I pulled out the camera the kids were clamoring to have their picture taken. I got several but I thought it was funny that Eden was standing in the middle of the one I posted so there you go.

1 comment: